Dr. Ahmad Abouzant – NAturopathic Doctor
Dr. Abouzant is a dually licensed Naturopathic Physician and Pharmacist. He completed his Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the University of British Columbia in 2010. The experience gained in his pharmacy practice and his commitment to patient care and health outcomes encouraged him to seek out additional training and education.
Dr. Abouzant’s holistic, evidence-based, and integrative approach led him to the 4-year Naturopathic doctor program at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine – Boucher Campus. Dr. Abouzant is a champion of change and empowers patients to take control of their health through education.
He helps clients overcome health-related problems and achieve health and life goals through his personalized and sustainable treatment plans, that use both conventional and naturopathic modalities.
Dr. Abouzant is certified in:
• Intravenous therapy
• Pharmaceutical prescribing
• Vaccine administration
• Advanced injection therapies
Dr. Abouzant’s health philosophy revolves around physical, mental, and emotional balance, all of which permeate through his practice. He believes that “Every health journey isn’t easy, it’s hard work.”
And that “We often get bogged down by the impossibility of the challenges we face in life, rather than on the possibility of overcoming those challenges and achieving our goals and desires. My role as a partner in your health journey is to shift your mindset to overcome your health challenges by providing you with the right environment, information and tools needed to succeed.” Dr. Abouzant
Although Dr. Abouzant is a general family practitioner, his focuses include:
• Men’s health
• Digestive disorder treatment and management
• Food sensitivity screening; treatment
•Fatigue, stress, immunity management and optimization
• Athletic health; performance optimization
• Registrant of the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC)
• Registrant of College of pharmacist of British Columbia
• Member of the British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA)
• Member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)
• Member of the British Columbia Pharmacist Association